Quick links to resources and more information
Can I Become a Member of the NCTSN?
Opportunities for organizations to apply for competitive grants to become part of the NCTSN are contingent upon the availability of funds and the discretion of SAMHSA as the funding agency. Interested centers should review the SAMHSA website regularly for announcements of new funding opportunities, through the NCTSN or related initiatives.
Key Network resources for professionals in mental health, child welfare, and other fields concerned with children and trauma include:
- Information on the various types of trauma
- NCTSN products
- The NCTSN Learning Center for Child and Adolescent Trauma for live and archived training presentations
- NCTSN Learning Collaboratives and Learning Communities, the Network's approach to spreading, adopting, and adapting best practices across multiple settings
- Fact sheets on empirically-supported treatments for child traumatic stress.
- Information on creating trauma-informed and culturally-competent child-serving systems.
- Facts and figures about child traumatic stress
- Establish linkages with an NCTSN center in your local community or region. See The National Network for more information about NCTSN centers in your area.
- Subscribe to the NCTSN newsletter and join our mailing list to receive new NCTSN publications. For more information and previous issues, see our newsletter archive.