Children’s Institute Inc.
Skills and Knowledge Required:
- Manages APA internship recruitment and selection activities, including development of related materials and website content.
- Develops and manages the APA intern training schedule.
- Conducts seminars and training activities, as needed.
- Provides clinical supervision to all APA interns.
- Provides administrative supervision to APA program and interns.
- Monitors and ensures compliance with direct service and professional regulations and expectations by the interns, including timely and thorough documentation of the services they provide.
- Insures full compliance and ongoing certification of the internship program through the governing body.
- Provides administrative supervision to MSW internship coordinator and other internship programs agency-wide.
- Is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of the direct reports.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.