Skills and Knowledge Required:
• Utah licensure as LCSW or LPC
• Clinical experience with children ages birth-eight years and their families
• Experience using evidence based interventions for childhood trauma
• Excellent spoken and written communication skills
• Ability to work independently, set priorities for assignments, meet deadlines, and enthusiastically participate as part of an interdisciplinary team
• Highly motivated to learn new skills and work in a stimulating and busy clinical environment
Competitive salary and benefits. Exciting opportunity for training in the treatment of childhood trauma. The Children’s Center is a private, non profit community agency that provides comprehensive mental health care to children and their families across the socioeconomic spectrum. We offer a range of services based upon the mental health needs of each child and family, including outpatient family and group therapy, as well as therapeutic preschool services.